×
320 Below - Liquid Nitrogen Ice-Cream!

320 Below - Liquid Nitrogen Ice-Cream!

Today, I went to Singapore's first Nitro cream cafe with my colleagues after a tiring corporate but fun corporate retreat! Here's their lovely huge menu board.
Their menu!
I went to their branch at Little India. It was very cozy, with just a few round table seats. Each table sits about 4 people.

Flavours stacked high high!
Here's some facts about Nitro! For this ice cream parlor, they are freshly made with each order using liquid nitrogen. Their products supposedly do not use flavorings (natural or artificial), preservatives, emulsifiers or stabilizers and are low in sugar.
Well, works for me!
Me, My Boss S and Miss S's ice cream! Same flavours!
If you already know me well, you'd know that the ones with fruit loops is mine!!! hahahaha.. I loveeee fruit loops to bits. Me and my 2 colleagues ordered the same flavor but with different toppings. There's an array of toppings you can choose to go with your liquid nitrogen made ice-cream. This one is the salted caramel version ($4.80 without toppings).
Sadly to say, I didn't taste the salt in it at all and suspect that plain caramel flavor was given to us! :( All 3 of us who ordered the salted caramel felt the same way so I'm pretty sure it's not my hallucination!
I also tried the Baileys Coffee flavor from another colleague and I must say it was WONDERFULLY done. I should have totally ordered that instead, would have enjoyed every single bite of it.
If I were to go back, I would order the baileys one. :D
Back to the decor of the place, I really like their single well-decorated wall!
This is the wall! Can you see what it's made of?
Ta-dah! Many hand decorated cups!
Isn't the wall pretty?! This wall is only available at the Little India branch. I have been to the Tampines One mall branch (they have one outlet there too), and due to the available shop space, I think they weren't able to do this too. So much work must have gone into decorating each and every one of these cups!
I took a few pictures of those with more popular and notable character designs:
Angry Bird!
Simpsons!

Shinhwa's latest album~ XI The Classic!

PSY... GANGNAM!

Little Minions~

Like them on facebook!
If you do go to their Little India branch, be sure to check these cups out! :)
320 Below's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/320Below
Location: 33 Mackenzie Road, Singapore 228686 (Little India Exit A)
Rating: 3.5/5

No comments

Copyright © JANEL.K 고혜령CREATED BY ThemeShine